Why rent shared student housing in Manor House North London from London Student Housing Group ?
STUDENT HOUSING VIEWINGS FOR 2018:
Our 5 and 6 bedroom all bills inclusive student housing in Manor House N4 is available to view and book now in advance for July August and September 2018. An easily printable summary of the benefits of renting student housing and accommodation from us in 2018 (plus our contact number) can be obtained by clicking here and our group access page can be obtained by clicking here.
REASONS TO CHOOSE LONDON STUDENT HOUSING GROUP:
London Student Housing Group has been established specifically to meet the housing needs of students at University in London. We currently provide student accommodation and housing in 5 and 6 bedroom shared student houses in Manor House N4 to students at London University (UCL, KCL, LSE, SOAS, RVC), City University, London Metropolitan University, Middlesex University and Westminster University.
Renting student housing from us in Manor House North London N4 uniquely gives students the benefits associated with renting through a large corporate agent (access to quality properties, 24 hour telephone + email back up 365 days a year, resources and impartiality) with none of the negatives (high fees, complex administration, delays, inflexibility and lack of office personnel continuity).
London Student Housing Group understand that in the competitive student housing and accommodation market, our success as a private student landlord and private student housing supplier depends on the complete satisfaction of student and graduate tenants which can only be maintained if we are properly regulated, accessible and approachable at senior management and decision making level, invest to maintain and improve our student housing to meet changing demands and regulations, and always provide a high standard of personal and professional service to those students renting housing from us.
Many student and graduate tenants renew their tenancies more than once (recently for up to six years, although at different sites) through university and into graduation and their first job. This endorsement in itself says more than we possibly can.
London Student Housing Group is part of Place Group UK, one of London's most successful private property groups and best student landlords. The integration of London Student Rentals and London Student Landlords to form The London Student Group means that all our students have the reassurance of the same group resources and efficient administration which our corporate, executive and government tenants receive, whilst also benefiting from the informal and more straightforward arrangements which we apply to student housing and accommodation.
For details of our legendary student housing "all bills inclusive" package, click here . For details of our Key Benefits Statement, click here (pdf) and/or here (web page). For a reminder of what's always included in your rent when you rent from us click here.
Remember, all our student houses now have free SKY TV + Virgin Media TV plus the safeguard of two separate internet supplies. For details about SKY TV click here and for details about the internet click here .
Our shared student houses are now independently accredited by Unipol Student Homes and exceed by a significant margin all safety standards applicable to Category B HMOs. Check all our compliance information by clicking here.
A more general summary of why we are better and different for all student housing and accommodation in Manor House North London N4 follows:
Our service is better because:
- All tenants renting from us benefit from in house property management and document production by professionally qualified staff.
- Student tenants have their own separate pass-worded on line “self management” resources area where they (and their parents) can access all instruction manuals, gas safety certificates, television licence and other relevant information about their property at any time.
- All tenants can also contact us 24 hours a day by e-mail, voicemail and sms text, facilitating communication out of normal office hours, but with confidence that their enquiry will be dealt with. We now operate the most technically advanced communications platforms, with VOIP technology backed up by traditional telecoms, and supported by externally monitored email, voicemail and sms text management.
- Although tenants tell us that they find our automated systems reliable and effective, it is still always possible to speak to someone with the authority to make an on the spot decision about anything which is important, so if tenants need an answer urgently, they get one !
- All tenants are issued with a direct dial number for a dedicated named contact who will manage their property throughout the course of their tenancy and this should be the only person whom tenants need to contact and if they are not available calls will be automatically transferred to our main London reception.
- For when things go wrong we provide 24 hour managed emergency contact which tenants can access directly through our 020 automated switchboard 365 days a year, with guaranteed response targets. If you have an emergency, you will always be able to speak to someone.
- To assist those tenants with specific needs under the Equalities Act 2010, at least one sleeping room in each house has fitted carpet, and at least one sleeping room in each house is accessible without stairs. We will make reasonable adjustments for tenants where physical conditions permit. Some properties have a downstairs WC and downstairs shower room and we can assist tenants in identifying these properties when booking accommodation.
- We follow the Commission For Racial Equality's code of practice on housing, so we will never discriminate on grounds of race, ethnic background, colour or nationality. Equally, we do not discriminate on grounds of sexual orientation.
- Every shared student house available from London Student Housing Group already meets and greatly exceeds the fire safety standards, requirements and recommendations for Category B HMO shared student housing set out by or on behalf of The London Borough of Haringey, The Unipol Accreditation Scheme, LACORS, HHSRS, The Chartered Institute of Environmental Healt and the Chief Fire Officers Association.
- All properties feature intruder alarms and mains wired carbon monoxide alarm protection (with digital display for total peace of mind).
- At every property, the exterior windows are fitted with locking handles. Where double glazing is not fitted (i.e. original sash windows) or on perceived vulnerable windows, metal security grills are also fitted as an additional precaution. All exterior doors have a minimum 5 lever security lock plus at least one additional locking device.
- All properties feature private washbasin facilities either en-suite (or allocated to) all main sleeping rooms.
- All properties feature stripped wooden floor boards or laminate wooden floors, wooden venetian blinds, modern kitchens and bathrooms, modern and efficient gas central heating systems with condensing boilers and constant hot water systems.
- All properties feature up to six additional separate shower rooms (including en-suites) (each with independent hot water provision) upgraded ovens, fridge freezers and laundry facilities, and every bedroom with own wall mounted flat screen television.
- All properties are offered on the legendary "all bills inclusive" package with completely unlimited and unmonitored use of electric, gas, water, heating, freeview tv and minimum 100mb Category 6 wired (and wireless N) internet plus free landline telephone with 020 number, with no further budgeting worries and no paperwork to complete, providing a "turnkey" move in.
- Students at every property now also benefit from free SKY TV and Virgin Media TV (including "on demand" services) plus the security and peace of mind that comes from having a separate additional back up ADSL internet supply (in addition to the main high speed 100mb fibre optic supply) ensuring as far as possible that students renting from us have guaranteed internet access at all times.
Our service is different because:
- We don’t let houses for any other landlords, so we have complete control over standards.
- Our houses are regularly inspected independently and a record of the state and condition is retained with any issues relevant to health and safety (as required under the HHSRS- Housing Health Safety Rating System) are immediately attended to.
- We are recognised as a commercial“essential service provider” by the London Borough of Haringey.
- We carry property owners public liability insurance per house of £5 Million.
- We are members of the National Landlords Association.
- We are Accredited under the London Landlord Accreditation Scheme.
- We are registered with the Information Commissioner under the Data Protection Act.
- We are licensed by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- We have a professional and independent complaints handling procedure.
- All existing and prospective tenants benefit from the fact that we are a member of Ombudsman Services Property which is a government approved dispute resolution scheme which may be able to help with any complaints if we are unable to.
- Existing tenants additionally benefit from the fact that we are also a registered housing provider and a member of the separate Housing Ombudsman Service which is free to tenants, independent and impartial, and can deal with complaints and disputes affecting a wide range of property issues.
- We comply with the Landlord Codes Of Conduct issued by the main London Universities such as the University of London, City University, Westminster University and London Metropolitan University.
- Students and their guarantors consistently tell us that we provide a better service (as well as better accommodation) than other landlords and that our management style is open fair and honest.
- We have a policy of contributing our time to the community in which we own houses. We carry out free maintenance for vulnerable neighbours. We contribute to local mentoring and youth education and rehabilitation projects, support homeless charities and give free housing advice to vulnerable people, giving a vital first step to rehabilitation for the vulnerable people such organisations support.
- Whilst we are often contacted by media companies for our advice and co-operation when making programmes about housing and property, we maintain a policy of complete confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- All properties offered to sharers are Housing Act 2004 compliant, meet the amenity standards set out in the legislation, and are managed in accordance with the Houses in Multiple Occupation (England) Regulations 2006 and we do not offer or let any properties where to do so would be in breach of the permitted use class under the Town and Country Planning Act.
London Student Housing Group are providing student housing and acommodation in Manor House and Haringey North London N4 and N15 in luxury affordable and safe 5 and 6 bedroom houses for students at Birkbeck College, Camberwell College of Arts. Central St Martins College of Art & Design, Central School of Speech and Drama, Chelsea College of Art & Design, The College of Law, Courtauld Institute of Art, Goldsmiths College, Guildhall School of Music and Drama, Heythrop College, Holborn College, Imperial College, Institute of Education, Kings College, Laban School of Dance, London Business School, London College of Fashion, London College of Communication, Conservatoire of Dance and Drama, London Metropolitan University, London School of Economics and Political Science, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London Southbank University, Queen Mary University of London, Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, Royal Academy of Music, Royal College of Art, Royal College of Music, Royal Veterinary College, St George's Hospital Medical School, School of Advanced Studies, School of Oriental and African Studies, School of Pharmacy, University College London, Royal Free Hospital, School of Slavonic and East European Studies, University of East London and University of Westminster.